Gratia Christian College is registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320) and has started offering degree programmes since 2015. Currently, Gratia is offering three full-time bachelor honours degree programmes, 4 higher diploma programmes, and another at diploma level, with the vision of becoming a private independent Christian university that excels in liberal arts and professional education for developing servant leaders to serve the Chinese and global communities with competence and Christian love.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Executive Officer (College Promotion)
- Hold a recognized university degree, preferably in Marketing / Journalism / Business Administration or related subjects;
- Carry some relevant experience preferably in the tertiary education sector / the public sector and the mass media;
- Have some practical knowledge in online promotion and e-marketing including social media and website management, which is definitely an edge;
- Possess some experience in the production of marketing collateral and publications as well as in graphic design and editing;
- Grasp some knowledge / experience in recruiting students for local tertiary institutions,managing event / fundraising;
- Be self-driven, proactive, outcome-oriented, and ready as a teamwork player;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably with fluent Putonghua); and
- Demonstrate good communication and coordination skills.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Head / Manager of Development & Communication in implementing the College’s policies and decisions relating to its development and communication;
- Provide support for committees or on matters for the development, image, and the external relations of the College, e.g. organizing events, exhibitions and/or meetings to promote the College to relevant communities and stakeholders;
- Help arrange fundraising activities;
- Keep close touch with churches, NGOs as well as the commercial sector to advance the interests of the College;
- Support in designing and disseminating corporate messages and informative / marketing materials to major stakeholders through appropriate channels including the media;
- Maintain long-term working relationships with the media and important collaborating entities for facilitating various College’s initiatives;
- Prepare for and participate in the College’s major functions such as student recruitment exercise, symposiums, conferences, and open / information day; and
- Perform any other duties as may be appropriately assigned.
Terms of appointment:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment is on contract basis with the possibility of renewal subject to review. Medical benefits and annual leave will be provided.
Please apply in writing with full resume and copies of academic qualifications, indicating date of availability, latest and expected salary. Applications should be sent to Human Resources Office, Gratia Christian College, 5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com on or before Monday, 12 August 2019.. Interview may be arranged before the application deadline if suitable candidates can be identified.