Gratia Christian College is registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320) and has started offering degree programmes since 2015. Currently, Gratia is offering three full-time bachelor honours degree programmes, 4 higher diploma programmes, and another at diploma level, with the vision of becoming a private independent Christian university that excels in liberal arts and professional education for developing servant leaders to serve the Chinese and global communities with competence and Christian love.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Executive Officer (College Promotion)
- A recognized university degree, preferably in Marketing / Journalism / Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably with fluent Putonghua;
- Practical knowledge of online promotion and e-marketing including social media and website management;
- Experience in the production of marketing collateral and publications as well as in graphic design and editing;
- Relevant experience preferably in the tertiary education sector, the public sector or the mass media;
- Knowledge and experience in recruiting students for local tertiary institutions, organizing events and fundraising activities;
- Propensities of being self-driven, proactive, outcome-oriented and readiness as a teamwork player with good communication skills
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Head / Manager of Development & Communication in implementing the College’s policies and decisions relating to its development and communication;
- Provide support for committees or on matters for the development, image, and the external relations of the College, e.g. organizing events, exhibitions and/or meetings to
promote the College to relevant communities and stakeholders;
- Help arrange fundraising activities;
- Keep close touch with churches, NGOs as well as the commercial sector to advance the interests of the College;
- Support in designing and disseminating corporate messages and informative / marketing materials to major stakeholders through appropriate channels including the media;
- Maintain long-term working relationships with the media and important collaborating entities for facilitating various College’s initiatives;
- Prepare for and participate in the College’s major functions such as student recruitment exercise, symposiums, conferences, and open / information day; and
- Perform any other duties as may be appropriately assigned.
Terms of appointment:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment is on contract basis with the possibility of renewal subject to review. Medical benefits and annual leave will be provided.
Please apply in writing with full resume and copies of academic qualifications, indicating date of availability, latest and expected salary. Applications should be sent to Human Resources Office, Gratia Christian College, 5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com on or before Monday, 16 September 2019.Applicants having responded to a similar advertisement posted between July and August 2019 need not re-apply for their applications are still being considered. Interview will be arranged before the above deadline once suitable applications are identified.