The Registry strives to provide all-round services to prospective students, current students, academic units, and staff. As guided by the vision of GCC, we endeavor to support the offering of distinguishing academic quality, create an enriching collegial life for our students, and assist in fostering them to become servant leaders.
- To serve all members of the College as well as prospective students
- To provide efficient and quality services/support to our students, academic and administrative units
- To ensure maintenance of an accurate and updated database of students’ academic records
- To ensure an efficient and effective student recruitment process
- Attain Level 3 in English Language and Chinese Language, Level 2 in Mathematics, Liberal Studies and one elective subject in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE); or
- Have other equivalent qualifications; and
- Pass the admission interview for all categories of entrants.
Please refer to each school website for specific entry requirement.
Fees and Bursaries
A non-refundable application fee of HK$100 for each programme is collected upon submission of application.
- All fees are subject to annual review and GCC reserves the right to revise them from time to time. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
- For students recruited in 2017/18, their annual tuition fees (payable in two instalments) are as follows:
Year 1-2: HK$63,000
Year 3-4: HK$68,000
To full-time local students, the Government is providing:
Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP)
Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (NLSPS)
Dr Alex CHAN, Registrar
Tel: (852) 5804 4143
Fax: (852) 2116 1586