Giving to Gratia
Make Our Dream Come True
Hong Kong SAR Matching Grant Scheme
GCC is an eligible institution to participate in the government’s 7th Matching Grant Scheme. A basic amount of HK$12 million is earmarked for matching by each participating institution with the donation received between August 2017 and July 2019 on a dollar-for- dollar matching basis. Beyond the said floor amount, HK$1 will be granted for every HK$2 of donation additionally raised on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to the availability of fund and the ceiling of HK$100 million capped for each institution.
Your Support can be donation for
- Teaching Facilities for enabling our students to learn effectively
- Endowment Fund for the College’s sustainable development
- Scholarship Fund for encouraging students with potentials to strive for excellence
- Campus Development Fund for site acquisition and construction
Recognition to Substantial Donors
- Naming of facilities, schools, programmes, funds, scholarships or buildings is feasible
You can make your donation by sending a crossed cheque made payable to “Gratia Christian College Limited” with a completed donation form to Gratia Christian College (5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR).
Please also provide your full name and your address on the back of the cheque for an official receipt to be sent to you.
ATM Transfer / Bank-in
Donation can be made by ATM transfer or direct deposit to Hang Seng Bank account no.: 788-339463-001. Please provide your full name and your address on the back of the original deposit receipt with a completed donation form and return to us for an official receipt to be sent to you.
Dr H S CHUI, President
Tel: (852) 5804 4149
Address: 5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR