Gratia Christian College is registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320) and has started offering degree programmes since 2015. Currently, Gratia is offering 3 full-time bachelor honours degree programmes, 4 higher diploma programmes, and another at diploma level, with the vision of becoming a private independent Christian university that excels in liberal arts and professional education for developing servant leaders to serve the Chinese and global communities with competence and Christian love.
The College now seeks to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions in the 2021/22 academic year:
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer
for the following Programmes
Qualified candidates should generally:
- Possess a relevant doctoral degree in respective disciplines for Assistant Professor or above and at least a master’s degree in relevant areas for lecturing post
- Have good teaching track record in tertiary educational setting
- Demonstrate potential or proven record in research for the professorial track
Specific requirements for the following programmes:
|Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) /Higher Diploma in Psychology & Counselling||
|Bachelor of Social Work (Hons)||
|Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education||
|Bachelor / Higher Diploma in Christian Ministry||
- Perform teaching duties, develop course materials, and assess students’ academic performance;
- Mentor student research and carry out scholarly activities;
- Collaborate with members of other departments and programmes; and
- Undertake administrative duties as required.
Terms of appointment:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment would be made on gratuity-bearing contract basis with a possibility for renewal subject to review. Medical benefits and annual leave will be provided accordingly.
Please apply in writing with full resume and copies of academic qualifications, indicating date of availability, latest and expected salaries. For interested parties that have responded to a similar advertisement of December 2020, their applications are still under consideration, for which case resending their applications is not necessary. Applications should reach the Human Resources Office, Gratia Christian College, 5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com on or before 28 March 2021. For enquiries, please call at 5804 4149.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.