Executive Assistant – Closing Date: DEC 11, 2023
Gratia Christian College is registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320)
and has started offering degree programmes since 2015. Currently, Gratia is offering 4 full-time
bachelor honours degree programmes, 5 higher diploma programmes, a professional diploma
programme, and another at diploma level, with the vision of becoming a private independent
Christian university that excels in liberal arts and professional education for developing servant
leaders to serve the Chinese and global communities with competence and Christian love.
Applications are invited for the following position:
- obtain a recognized degree in Marketing / Journalism / English Language / Communication or related disciplines;
- be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Chinese word processing;
- be equipped with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with communicability in Putonghua an added advantage;
- be willing to discharge duties on weekends or outside office hours as and when necessary; and
- be somewhat acquainted with online promotion and e-marketing such as social media, web banners, website management would be an edge.
* Higher Diplomates or holders of equivalent qualification(s) would also be considered.
- Assist proactively in marketing events, exhibitions, seminars and media activities to foster college and programme promotion,
- Support in carrying out activities relating to recruitment, appraisal, reappointment, faculty promotion, report preparation to relevant authorities, and the like,
- Offer help in compiling marketing and web materials including artwork design and content writing,
- Willing to liaise with internal parties as well as with the schools, churches, NGOs and various stakeholders for fulfilling the above duties, and
- Perform ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned.
Terms of Appointment:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment would normally
be offered on a two-year contract basis with a possibility for renewal. Medical benefits and
annual leave will be provided.
How to Apply:
Please apply in writing with full resume and copies of academic credentials, the latest / expected
salaries, and the earliest date of availability. Applications should reach the Human Resources
Office, Gratia Christian College, 5 Wai Chi Street, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon, or by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 December 2023. Interview might be arranged before the
deadline for suitable candidates once identified. For enquiries, please call at 5804 4140.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.